My Time Strategies

Time never stops, so manage it!
Managing time was never my strong suit coming into college, but I have gotten better over the years. Out of the articles I read, my favorite was the one about the myth of "too busy." Being "too busy" to do things was something I used to always tell myself until I worked my internship. In the work world, you weren't really allowed to be "too busy," so the article really resonated with me when it talked about cutting out the unnecessary time wasters out of your life. While working multiple projects, it quickly became clear that time management was a must. I was able to apply those skills to my classes last semester as I was taking both in-person and online classes. Finding the right balance was hard at first, but I ended up setting dedicated times for online classes as if I was taking them in-person. I'm hoping that can apply this semester as well since I'm once again split 50/50 with in-person and online classes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Me

Week 13 Story: The Vampire's Invitation