My Thoughts on Assignments

Writing excites me the most
Coming into this class, I had no idea what to expect. I had only heard that there was lots of writing and lots of reading, but that you could be as creative as you want. After seeing how this class is structured, I'm very excited about the storytelling aspect of class. Having read some previous storybooks, I can see that there really is no limit on our creativity as long as we are able to tie it back to the stories we read. I love writing, and reading other people's stories, so being able to comment on what other people put together will be a great experience. For extra credit, I'm looking forward the most to learning how to make a better looking blog along with the biographical writing. This class is nothing like any other classes I've taken in terms of structure, and that excites me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Me

Week 13 Story: The Vampire's Invitation