Class Technology

Technology is the future!
Coming from someone that's never blogged before, but is an avid reader of blogs, this class is an awesome introduction to the behind the scenes of the whole thing. Now where I'd normally stick to reading car and technology blogs, this will help me expand my horizons. With the skills learned from technology in this class, I'm sure I'll be able to transfer them to life outside of class. Who knows, I may even start my own blog! The biggest skill I want to be able to learn is making an attractive portfolio format. I'll learn this through all the formatting tricks we learn throughout the semester. The one tech tip that has helped me so far is that if you open the assignment in one window and your blog in another, pres your Windows key and the right arrow key at the same time. It'll split your screen perfectly in half with each window so you can have them both up!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Me

Week 13 Story: The Vampire's Invitation