Week 12 Story: More MicroJatakas

The Jataka Tales are already pretty short, so turning them into microfictions is pretty simple. I did one of these previously with the Girly-face elephant story, but this time I wanted to revisit a different story.

6 WORD STORY
Coming together, we are the strongest.

TWITTERATURE
@QuailCatcher2020: These damn quails are working together! I swear they'll break one day and I'll be victorious again!

Author's note: The Quarrelsome Quails by Noor Inayat is a story all about working together even in stressful situations. The premise is simple, and I wanted to think of what an angry twitter poster would post when dealing with these quarrelsome quails.

Blue-headed quail dove

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Me

Week 13 Story: The Vampire's Invitation