Week 8 Comments and Feedback

So far the comments and feedback from other students has been great! I was a little worried going in that people wouldn't enjoy the things I write, but seeing people's reactions has been very fulfilling. The comments that help me the most are the ones that tell me favorite parts from my stories, but also challenge them a little. Seeing what people like helps me decide how my next story will go.

As for feedback out, I've been trying to find at least one thing to question about other people's posts. I'm hoping this helps them go back and think about why they made a decision in their post, or it could even solidify their decision.

I do feel like I've gotten to know some people, especially with their introductions being paired to the posts we comment on. I like that if I'm interested in someone's post, I can quickly get around their blogs!

To make my feedback more useful, I think I need to do more than just ask questions of the writers, but also go a bit more into why I'm asking those questions. I think so far what I've got for my intro and comment wall is good!

cheezburger
We all will make mistakes throughout the semester, like me missing a few assignments already, but we have to remember that we aren't failures. Even with mistakes, we can always go back and change things, and that's what's awesome about these blogs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Me

Week 13 Story: The Vampire's Invitation